It is the responsibility of the participant to review his/her visa status and determine whether they need a visa or visa renewal for entering the country where the conference is hosted. Furthermore it is up to the participant to pay any related fees, find out how to schedule an interview appointment and other instructions for the application process.
Please note that Visa letters will be only issued to:
- Authors who have paid their registration fee in full;
- Committee members;
- Invited guests and speakers;
- Persons know to the committee members;
For details that apply specifically to your country please visit a website of the nearest Consulate or Embassy of the country hosting the event.
All requests for visa letters should be addressed to Dr. Mudhakar Srivatsa (msrivats at us.ibm.com). Authors, please email the followings:
- Your complete name and affiliation
- Your full work address
- Your accepted paper title
- Your registration information