CollaborateCom caters for a limited number of workshops on dedicated session topics. The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities for new research related to a topic of interest within the context of the conference.
Proposals will be evaluated regarding relevance and anticipated interest, and should include Workshop title, presenter information, abstract, and intended audience.
Possible topics for the Workshops include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration in pervasive and cloud computing environments
- Collaboration in data-intensive scientific discovery
- Collaboration in social media
- Big data and spatio-temporal data in collaborative environments/systems
- Collaboration techniques in data-intensive computing and cloud computing
- Collaborative e-education, e-learning, and collaborative computing in large scale digital libraries
- Collaboration in health-care environments
- Collaborative information seeking
- Collaborative mobile networks and infrastructures
- Collaborative technologies for fast creation and deployment of new mobile services
- Collaborative sensor networks, unmanned air and ground vehicle networks and applications
- Collaborative, context-aware infrastructure
- Collaborative, location-aware mobile systems/applications
Workshop Proposal Content
- Title of the workshop
- A brief description of the specific technical issues that the workshop will address
- The reasons why the workshop is interesting and timely
- A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines
- Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees (Name, affiliation, postal address and e-mail address for each organizer)
Send your proposals to CollaborateCom 2017 Workshop Chair.