EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Throughout the year 2020, people around the world have witnessed the spreading of Covid-19 pandemic and the life losses at every corner of the world. The pandemic has changed the way people work, live and socialize with friends and family members. In order to support the change, new technologies and facilities are required to facilities people’s need, including how collaborative computing is designed and implemented. The theme of this year’s conference is “Collaboration for the Changing World”. New technologies, particularly non-contact communication, networking and worksharing technologies are encouraged to be investigated and disseminated in the academic and industry sectors. This would allow the professionals and industry to provide new solutions to support the medical care, smart manufacturing, intelligent logistics, legally sharing of data, and wisely use of unmanned vehicles to deliver the services to the points of needs.
The 17th International Conference on Collaborative Computing (CollaborateCom 2021) will be held in Suzhou, China, and will continue to serve as a premier international forum for discussion among academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, and students interested in collaborative networking, technology and systems, and applications.
Suzhou is famous for her artistic design of gardens and an international hub of intelligent manufacturing. She is ranked one of the top ten cities in the world leading the way to Industry 4.0. Suzhou is also a historical city in China with 2500 years history. It is called the paradise city of China, along with Hangzhou. It is the host of dozens of higher education institutions. It is a city with collaboration opportunities and plenty of resources for individual and family leisure.
Welcome to CollaborateCom 2021! Welcome to Suzhou!
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
- Architectures, protocols, and enabling technologies for collaborative computing networks and systems
- Collaboration in social media
- Collaborative e-education, e-learning, and collaborative computing in large scale digital libraries
- Collaborative information seeking
- Collaborative mobile networks and infrastructures
- Collaborative technologies for fast creation and deployment of new mobile services
- Collaborative, context-aware infrastructure
- Computer supported collaborative work with distributed systems
- Energy management for collaborative networks
- Methodologies and tools for design and analysis of collaborative user applications
- Models and mechanisms for real-time collaboration
- Peer-to-peer and overlay networks, systems, and applications
- Simulation, performance evaluation, experiments, and case studies of collaborative networks and applications
- Software design, testing, and experimentation technology for collaborative networking and applications
- Theoretical foundations and algorithms for collaborative networks, applications, and worksharing
- Tools for collaborative decision making processes
- Visualization techniques, interaction devices and visual languages for collaborative networks and applications
Track 1: Internet of Things (IoT) and collaboration
- Collaboration in pervasive and cloud computing environments
- Collaborative sensor networks, unmanned air and ground vehicle networks and applications
- Collaborative, location-aware mobile systems/applications
- Cyber-physical systems
- Collaboration in health-care environments
- Participatory sensing, crowdsourcing, and citizen science
Track 2: Collaborative Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Chronorobotics and long-term autonomy
- Control systems
- Human-robot Interaction
- Machine intelligence
- Medical Robotics
- Mobile Robots
- Multi-robot Systems
- Robot Ethics
- Social and Service Robotics
- Swarms Robotics
- System autonomy
- Unmanned Systems
Track 3: Collaboration with artificial intelligence
- Autonomic computing and quality of services in collaborative networks, systems, and applications
- Group-driven composition of systems from components
- Human-centric ubiquitous collaboration
- Human-robot collaboration
- Multi-agent technology and software technologies for collaborative networking and applications
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: CollaborateCom Conference Proceedings.
CollaborateCom proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.